Thursday, 3 January 2013

Personal Licence Training Hartlepool

Looking to obtain a Personal Licence to sell alcohol in the North East? A personal licence is granted by a local council's Licensing Authority there are several council's that grant alcohol licences in the North East of England these include the following council's;

  • Darlington
  • Durham
  • Gateshead
  • Hartlepool
  • Middlesbrough
  • Newcastle upon Tyne
  • North Tyneside
  • Northumberland
  • Redcar and Cleveland
  • South Tyneside
  • Stockton-on-Tees
  • Sunderland
To hold a personal licence an individual must first attend a one day training course on the Licensing Act 2003 for England & Wales. We specialize in alcohol licence applications for the North East and hold regular personal licence holder training courses in Newcastle Upon Tyne and Middlesborough. Our licensing team can process your full personal licence for you from as little as £295.00. Once granted your personal alcohol licence is valid for ten years and can be used in any council area in the North East or throughout England & Wales. Your personal licence will allow you to do the following;

  • Authorise the sale of alcohol under a premises licence
  • Authorise others to sell alcohol in a licensed premises
  • become the Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS) of a licensed premises
So if you are looking to run a pub, restaurant, hotel, off licence, night club or any venue that sells alcohol then we can help you secure your licence to sell alcohol.

Simply type in your post code on our main website to find your nearest training venue. Then choose either the full licence option or certificate only.

We process full personal licence applications and conduct CRB checks for the following councils, Darlington, Durham, Gateshead, Hartlepool, Middlesbrough, Newcastle upon Tyne, North Tyneside, Northumberland, Redcar and Cleveland, South Tyneside, Stockton-on-Tees and

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments