Premises licence application, getting the right advice?
|We specalise in new alcohol licence applications|
When submitting a premises licence application, getting the right advice is essential. A badly prepared application can cost you time and money! During 2012 we have seen several applications that have been submitted by clients that have not taken in to consideration the following;
- cumulative impact zones
- alcohol restriction zones
- promoting the licensing objectives
- non-communication with police and other responsible authorities
- importance of CCTV and the DCMS guidelines
- lack of age restriction policies
- lack of the importance of professional staff training
- staff training records
- consideration of local residents
- incorrect advertising
- poorly prepared licensing schedules
- incorrect licensing plans
Get professional advice from our licensing experts
|PLT head office and training centre|
If you are considering a new premises licence application, getting the right advice is very important. Last year in 2012 we secured over 400 new premises licence applications for all types of licensed premises from simple off licences and convenience stores to night clubs. Our success rate was 98% upon first application.
We have a nationwide network of licensing professionals on hand to help with every aspect of your premise licence application. For a free no obligation quote please call our licensing team at Personal Licence Training Limited.
Tel: 01527 544780