Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Obtaining a Personal Licence when un-employed

Licensed Retail Qualification for the Award for Personal Licence Holders

If you are currently unemployed you may be eligible for funding from the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) to help you gain your personal alcohol licence.
As a preferred supplier to the Department of Work and Pensions, Personal Licence Training Limited now offer the above licensing qualification at over 120 venues nationwide. The advantage of holding a Personal Licence to sell alcohol by retail makes a potential employee more employable with in the hospitality sector. A Personal Alcohol Licence will allow an individual to sell and authorise the sale of alcohol from licensed retail premises such as;
  • Supermarkets
  • off licensed premises
  • Public houses and bars
  • Hotels and guest houses
  • Theatres and Cinema’s
  • Night clubs and Casino’s
  • Any other licensed premises where alcohol is sold
A Personal Licence will also allow the holder to apply for a supervisory job role as a Designated Premises Supervisor at a licensed retail outlet. Many individuals may have relevant experience within this sector but may lack, either the formal licensing qualification or full Personal Licence which could give them an advantage when applying for a job role in this sector.

Personal Licence Training Limited provides a full licensing service for Job Centre Clients. We will process the required criminal records bureau check which is required by law, endorse your photographs and submit the completed licence application to the local council’s licensing authority on your behalf. The cost of a full Personal Licence application is £295.00 including all fees and V.A.T or if preferred we can offer certification only at a cost of £180 including V.A.T.
You will need to speak to your client advisor at your local job centre to see if you are eligible for funding for either the APLH training course or the full personal licence application.

For details of training venues and course date please take a look at our website;

We hope this new funding service will prove beneficial to you if you are seeking work within the hospitality sector and we hope it may help you gain full time employment. We can also provide assistance with funded licensing law courses in Scotland for the SCPLH qualification. Please call for further information: 01527 544780

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments