Thursday 27 October 2011

Passing your APLH Examination


We love receiving kind words of thanks from candidates and their family who successfully pass their personal licence exam. We run personal licence training courses in over 120 locations nationwide and like all companies love positive feed back. Special thanks to the APLH trainer Steve for delivering another excellent training course for the Award for Personal Licence Holders (APLH) Level 2.


"To everyone at the Redditch office.

I would like to take this opportunity to say a "Big Thank, You", to all of you for  you and your colleagues for assisting and supporting my dad to pass his personal licence training.  It made my day when I heard and I even got out a bottle of champagne.

This is such a huge achievement for him and I am very pleased that we booked the course through you.

Once again, thank you ever so much.

All the best

Sophia Taws".

1 comment:

  1. Like the NCPLH Online Course and exam, the APLH exam is also a very tough exam that needs a lot of patience and commitment to pass it and be able to get their desired licenses as professional.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments